Dr. Jay, MD, Board Certified Internist, and his team of researchers have developed a proprietary blend of natural cleansing and nourishing ingredients to bring you Ziolife® Cleanse and Nourish Formula with Probiotics.
Did you know that about 75% of your immune system actually lives within your gut? The health of your gut controls many of the most essential functions in your body- immunity, joint and muscle support, cholesterol management and heart health, digestive health, energy balance, and more. By cleansing your gut with all-natural Probiotics and ingredients that are able to rid your body of harmful “bad” bacteria buildup, and simultaneously replenishing the gut flora with “healthy bacteria”, you can create an environment in your body that fosters optimum health.
Unfortunately, digestive distress, low immunity, and aches and pains are all too common in the adult population today. Much of this is due to an unhealthy environment within the gut. Cleansing the body of harmful toxins and then rebuilding health begins in the digestive tract:
- When harmful bacteria outnumber beneficial bacteria within the gut microbiome, inflammation occurs
- Inflammation then leads to various ailments and physical pain throughout the body. This can show up as arthritis, heart disease, digestive disorders, and more.
- Reducing body-wide inflammation starts within the gut. Before the body can begin to nourish itself and remain in a healthy state, it must be able to properly digest and absorb nutrients within the intestines and gut wall.
- This is why “cleansing” and “nourishing” are both important- one cannot work effectively without the other.
Ziolife® Cleanse and Nourish Formula with Probiotics helps you in two important ways:
1. First it cleanses the gut in order to facilitate a state of detox and to expel toxins
2. Then it nourishes the body by providing high-quality probiotics and effective nutrients. This allows the body to remain in an ongoing healthy state as the gut flora remains balanced.
A healthy gut that is cleansed and nourished equates to:
- Less inflammation-causing aches and pains
- Healthier digestion, including a reduction in constipation, bloating, and diarrhea
- Increased immunity: the body is able to protect itself from sickness, disease and infection.
- Better cardiovascular health: balanced cholesterol levels
- Help with losing weight and maintain a healthy body weight
- And even more
Provides Digestive Health through the following powerful ingredients:
Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifodbacterium bifidum, Bifodbacterium lactis) - these are similar to the naturally occurring healthy bacteria that our body produces on its own. Probiotics help improve intestinal function by mimicking the effects of our body’s own healthy gut bacteria. Probiotics also maintain the integrity of the lining of the intestines. Aids in boosting immunity due to their ability to heal the gut and to protect against the invasion of harmful organisms and viruses. Decreases autoimmune responses as well, which is especially important for those dealing with food allergies like gluten or dairy intolerance. Helps to improve digestion by reducing symptoms including constipation and bloating.
- Aloe Vera Leaf- creates a lubrication within the colon and gut, so constipation and other digestive distress is relieved. Helps the body to flourish out unhealthy bacteria and waste.
- Flaxseed Powder and Physillium Husk- high in fiber, helping to facilitate healthy digestion and bowel movements, which carry toxins out of the body. Also supports heart health by providing healthy omega-3 fatty acids which keep arteries clear of plaque buildup. Additionally, flaxseeds help to support hormonal balance due to their plant based lignan compounds.
- Ginger Root Powder- helps to eliminate multiple symptoms of gastrointestinal distress including motion sickness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and cold sweating. Boosts the health of the gut and keeps digestion in balance.
- Prune Juice Powder- relieves constipation, bloating, and cramping. Effective in restoring bowel movements for those who suffer from multiple symptoms of digestive imbalances. Also high in many nutrients including calcium, carotene, fiber, potassium and more.
Nourishes the body and facilitate Immune System Health through the following ingredients:
- Slippery Elm- a natural supplement derived from the Slippery Elm tree. An effective remedy for diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder and urinary tract infections, and many other bodily infections (in the teeth, skin, ears, etc.). Helps to reduce gastrointestinal and body-wide inflammation.
- Olive Leaf and Cinnamon Bark Extract- used to reduce gastrointestinal upset, for stimulating appetite in those with nausea (including pregnant women), and to reduce inflammation and infections caused by bacteria and parasitic worm infections within the gut. Also helpful in relieving menstrual cramps, and protecting against common colds and illnesses.
Ongoing Pain Relief and Heart Health Support:
Helps with Cholesterol Management and Joint Support through the following ingredients:
- MSM- a widely used product that is effective in relieving symptoms associated with many different ailments. Used to relieve inflammation and pain throughout the body, including joint pain associated with arthritis, injuries, osteoporosis and more. Also shown to positively affect cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and risk for cardiac arrest. Additionally, MSM offers relief for allergies, chronic constipation, menstrual cramps, infections, common illnesses and more.
- Glucosamine- helps keep cartilage within joints healthy by delaying the gradual deterioration of the joints during the aging process. Helps to ease the pain of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee, to treat rheumatoid arthritis and to relieve other painful inflammation-caused joint conditions. Also shown to help ease symptoms related to inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, allergies, muscle pain due to sports injuries, and back pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid- works by acting as a natural lubricant within the joints. Naturally acts as a cushion between the joints and the tissues, helping to lower pain and further inflammation from developing throughout the body. Useful for people with sports injuries, arthritis, and chronic pain in multiple parts of the body.
Number of capsules: 180 (60 servings)
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLEMENTS:
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Red Yeast Rice, Glucosamine, MSM, Tumeric Extract
Probiotic Blend: Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum
Proprietary Blend: Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Flaxseed Powder, Phytosterols, Psyllium Husk, Ginger Root Extract, Prune Juice Powder, Slippery Elm, Olive Leaf, Cinnamon Bark Extract, l-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) & Hyaluronic Acid
Vegetarian Capsule (vegetable cellulose and purified water)
Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with or without food, with 1 cup (8 ounces) of water. Suitable for adults aged 18 and above. Store in a cool place.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.
FREE OF ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS, OR PRESERVATIVES, GLUTEN, MILK, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SHELLFISH, OR CRUSTACEANS. CONTAINS YEAST (RED "YEAST" RICE).
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 20 January, 2012.